Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good Morning to You Too

It's amazing how many more people are in the subway at 9am versus the "serenity" of 9:30. And, trust me, there's no coordination to the 9am chaos.

Getting on the 1 today, a man said to me, "Go ahead - push your way in bitch!" Well good morning to you too, sir.

First of all, if you were patient enough to hang around you'd see there was plenty of room in the car for you. Secondly, I was there before you and moved out of the way to let a suitcase guy through. And last, do you really think calling people bitches is going to get you where you need to go and produce a better day? Good luck with that. Really.

On a lighter note, the McDonalds virtual fish tank is playing galaxy clusters again. I might have to stop calling it a fishtank since its been a week since I've seen any fish - but first impressions die hard. And FYI - hashbrowns are only 89 cents. Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment